Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

http://www.hottopic.com/product/my-chemical-romance---three-cheers-for-sweet-revenge-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10338710.html#start=36

Not sure if anyone noticed but mcrs sweet cheers is only 13.49. Maybe the 30% off thing will work on this too!!

Sweet Cheers, you say?!

http://www.hottopic.com/product/my-chemical-romance---three-cheers-for-sweet-revenge-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10338710.html#start=36

Not sure if anyone noticed but mcrs sweet cheers is only 13.49. Maybe the 30% off thing will work on this too!!

Says "IN STOCK", but when I get to the end of the checkout process, I get this...

ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

And I'm also with the Every Time I Die Boycott ETID is and will always be my favorite band! I was this close to thinking about selling my first press copy of The Big Dirty to TacoKing to help him get his ETID Collection back. I also had all of the ETID Lp's and am trying to get my collection back because I had to sell them over the last year when I really needed money but now that that Hot Topic ETID represses might not even happen which might mean they'll never at all. I'm holding on for dear life to the ETID records I do have. Some of these like Hot Damn And Big Dirty are so hard to find it's rediculous. Please for the love of God someone repress them!