Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

1 hour ago, RhoBearToe said:

A Mark, a Mission, a Brand, a Scar and The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most would be amazing!haha

why has places never been pressed?! Swiss Army Romance is one of the few records in my collection I was willing to pay an arm and a leg for.

2 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

A mark a mission is not a good album. Only one or two songs on that record I enjoy. 

Just because you don't like it....doesn't make it a bad album...

Opinions man, its so weird that we all don't conform to liking the same thing.

5 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

I share this opinion. Chris lost me on that one.

I also don't give a shit about that album or any of the ones that followed. But if Vagrant put together a box set with all of their DC owned stuff (ideally they would secure the rights to Swiss, Drowning and Summer's Kiss also) I would for sure buy it just for the early stuff.

5 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

I share this opinion. Chris lost me on that one.

I also don't give a shit about that album or any of the ones that followed. But if Vagrant put together a box set with all of their DC owned stuff (ideally they would secure the rights to Swiss, Drowning and Summer's Kiss also) I would for sure buy it just for the early stuff.

Does anybody happen to know why most Vagrant stuff hasn't been repressed or has been pressed recently by different labels? (like Equal Vision did Through Being Cool)? I'd love to see some old Dashboard, Hot Rod Circuit and Alkaline Trio Good Mourning. Vagrant was my favorite label when I was in high school.

26 minutes ago, Hairy Potter said:

Does anybody happen to know why most Vagrant stuff hasn't been repressed or has been pressed recently by different labels? (like Equal Vision did Through Being Cool)? I'd love to see some old Dashboard, Hot Rod Circuit and Alkaline Trio Good Mourning. Vagrant was my favorite label when I was in high school.

TBC was equal vision originally, SWYA was the first effort on Vagrant. I would like to know this as well, though it seems some stuff is getting there, like The Anniversary repress(es). I think with Anniversary, those albums on vinyl were put out by Heroes and Villains, TGUK's label which was a subsidiary of Vagrant, and I'm pretty sure Good Mourning was Cobraside so not sure if Vagrant did a lot of vinyl themselves, even though that's only a couple examples so really just speculation. They definitely were a label where points in time I celebrated their entire roster, so ich great stuff in their back catalog.

Edit: I guess cobraside just did the RP of Good Mourning. Vagrant did first run according to the catalog numbers.

Edited by kjkenney
Info update