Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

6 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Not worried about it. Probably have the 4th press splatter of MTTS. 

Can only do so much with s mortgage. 

I'm just giving you shit because the edited version is different than the "second press" but we already talked about it. It was a joke

57 minutes ago, rthursdayx said:

And yeah I agree with everyone who says the deluxe SRC Enema Of The State Sounds the best I heard it at a friends and it blew my mind how much better it sounded than every other release of Enema I've owned. I wonder if all the SRC Hi-Fi releases sound that good...

Yep, they do. I don't have any JEW records to compare, but even those are great quality releases too. SRC has shit customer service but they really do put out some high quality records. I'm 100% convinced Lydia's Illuminate was a fluke.

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

And yeah I agree with everyone who says the deluxe SRC Enema Of The State Sounds the best I heard it at a friends and it blew my mind how much better it sounded than every other release of Enema I've owned. I wonder if all the SRC Hi-Fi releases sound that good...

52 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yep, they do. I don't have any JEW records to compare, but even those are great quality releases too. SRC has shit customer service but they really do put out some high quality records. I'm 100% convinced Lydia's Illuminate was a fluke.

Nope, I was excited to get a copy of the first Rival Schools from them, and it was unlistenably bad. Sold it after first spin. It almost rivaled FUTCT

24 minutes ago, Holo said:

Nope, I was excited to get a copy of the first Rival Schools from them, and it was unlistenably bad. Sold it after first spin. It almost rivaled FUTCT

I don't think the SRC pressing of Rival Schools was part of their HI-FI releases tho, so that's probably why.

30 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It has the "SRC HIFI" sticker on the front, so it's probably just because they suck.

I don't know what I was expecting. I have a feeling "HiFi" and "SRC HiFi" are two completely different things. Pretty sure Rival Schools was sourced from a CD and that CD was ripped by playing it really loud out of shitty speakers, and then holding up two soup cans connected with string (one to the speaker, one in a separate room with a $5 mic to record into Audacity). If you told me that was what happened I would 100% believe it.

30 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It has the "SRC HIFI" sticker on the front, so it's probably just because they suck.

I don't know what I was expecting. I have a feeling "HiFi" and "SRC HiFi" are two completely different things. Pretty sure Rival Schools was sourced from a CD and that CD was ripped by playing it really loud out of shitty speakers, and then holding up two soup cans connected with string (one to the speaker, one in a separate room with a $5 mic to record into Audacity). If you told me that was what happened I would 100% believe it.

3 minutes ago, twentyonebrendon said:

... I was asking a question, and I didn't see the answer on here. No need to be so violent towards me, you could've just answered my question.

You're right, he's mean.  The Panic records will actually sound worse than the FOB records.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.