Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

STOP ASKING TRAVIS IF SOME SHITTY ALBUM IS COMING OUT.  TRAVIS WILL TELL US WHEN HE IS ABLE TO.

My apologies for inquiring about specific vinyl records on the vinyl collective forum.

Generally as soon as I'm able to say something is happening I post it here. I'm working on many things but I believe anything I'm able to talk about as of now has been posted somewhere on this board.

Thanks Travis, keeping my fingers crossed for good news.

As I was checking to see who this is earlier I noticed YOU POST A FUCK TON. I'm not even mad, that's amazing!

I used to be super, super active but I fell off a lot recently. I can't believe I haven't even been here a year yet, hahahaha.

But yeah, I started as loganeatsdirt and then I've just been changing every month because YOLO as the kids are saying these days.

(I can credit most of these posts to my Palm Reading/Tarot Reading thread and my lengthy rants on feminism.)

Does anybody happen to know if the Koji record "Crooked In My Mind" for sale on hot topic.com is colored vinyl? It doesn't specify in the description. Just curious before I order.

According to the product description at RFC it will be pink, yellow or blue. http://www.runforcoverstore.com/index.php/releases/vinyl/koji-crooked-in-my-mind.html

I'm working for a few hours at the Lakewood store in so cal. If anyone is in the area and looking for any ht exclusives come down. They have a ton of really good stuff here and a bunch of it is in the back. Working in getting it out on the floor but there's blink greatest hits and Cheshire plus most of the epitaph stuff and the ghostbusters 10". Tons more.

Travis, you should travel to Hot Topics across the country... I'm sure lots of people would like to meet you!

Ah yes, I can see it now...

TRAVIS: THE NATIONAL HOT TOPIC TOUR 

FOR THE PRICE OF GOING TO THE MALL, YOU CAN SEE THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: TRAVIS!! LIVE AND IN PERSON AT A HOT TOPIC NEAR YOU! WHILE THERE, YOU CAN HAVE THE CHANCE OF:

• THANKING HIM FOR HIS WORK 
  • TELLING STUPID JOKES
  • SUGGESTING THAT HE DOES A PRESS OF THAT ONE ALBUM YOU REALLY REALLY LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL, YOU KNOW, FOR NOSTALGIA.

TO SEE WHEN TRAVIS WILL COME TO A HOT TOPIC NEAR YOU VISIT HOTTOPIC.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION!