Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

...beacuse keeping records that people want is a bad thing?

I can't get every title that sells out repressed but I try to keep stuff in print as much as possible.

I for one am not saying it's a bad thing. I just wish people would stop bitching about it. They're fucking pop-punk albums people. That said, I would love to see the price drop by about $5 (at least) on all of them if they're going to stay in print. I felt like an idiot paying as much as I did for fucking Blink-182 records just for a couple nostalgia listens, but I figured they wouldn't see a re-press for a while, so I did it.

Edit: not that I didn't already feel like an idiot a)buying a blonk record in the first place. and b.) buying it from Hot Topic.

...beacuse keeping records that people want is a bad thing?

I can't get every title that sells out repressed but I try to keep stuff in print as much as possible.

I don't think Bea was saying it's a bad thing. I think he was knocking the dinks that complain about their vinylz not being limited and exclusive enough.

edit: I wasn't fast enough with this response, obviously haha.

I don't care if a record is 1/100 or 1/100000. I just want to be able to own an album that is important to me so I can, you know, listen to it. I really can't wrap my mind around why anyone would be upset about a record being less rare/limited. I understand and love the feeling of digging and finding a rare record on my want list but I would much rather be able to easily find and purchase said record for a reasonable price.

So it looks like the MCR vinyl reissues are offical:

http://propertyofzack.com/post/94078461368/my-chemical-romance-reissues-coming-to-vinyl

Hopefully the hints that Travis has been dropping mean that there will be HT exclusive colors! Also hoping that Bullets will get repressed soon too, though I don't know if that'll ever happen since Eyeball Records shut down.

So it looks like the MCR vinyl reissues are offical:

http://propertyofzack.com/post/94078461368/my-chemical-romance-reissues-coming-to-vinyl

Hopefully the hints that Travis has been dropping mean that there will be HT exclusive colors!

You've got some catching up to do  ;)

The day I see someone flipping through records at hottopic in a work suit will be the first day I truly live. 

Come on down to the Lloyd Center HT sometime when a funeral at my place of employment and one of my Hot Topic record orders coincide.

You'll see just about the handsomest (and humblest, duh) funeral director in Portland doing just that.

(probably with a sour look on his face, like he has to shit really bad because he wants to get the fuck out of there.)