Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Haha. We were waiting for the hordes of Episode III-esque "noooooooo" to be unleashed, so thank you! Honestly, some of us have young children of our own and/or at least in our immediate family so we thought it would be a really fun project to do.

Plus our mail order guy is a brony. 

...just kidding about that last part.

I am sad to live in a world with MLP vinyl and no Adventure Time vinyl! I hope you make a ton of money off this to press other stuff I happen to be into. 

I read something about a guy who believes wholeheartedly that he's married Twilight Sparkle and wrote these mile long screeds about all the haters who just aren't into his happiness. He has a doll of it and built a special hole in it (you know, for science). The weird thing is his writing is pretty eloquent for someone who's trying to make to world believe his married to a cartoon pony.  

I read something about a guy who believes wholeheartedly that he's married Twilight Sparkle and wrote these mile long screeds about all the haters who just aren't into his happiness. He has a doll of it and built a special hole in it (you know, for science). The weird thing is his writing is pretty eloquent for someone who's trying to make to world believe his married to a cartoon pony.  

tumblr_nbko6kwoik1tsswtxo2_400.gif

Anyone know when the hot cash thing will be finished and records go back online?

Also, Tampa International Plaza hot topic has the worst display ever. They are using this double-sided 3-bin with each side the shape of an E (back-to-back) with the bins right on top of each other. The top bin higher than I am tall (5'6), so I cannot even see what records are on top without reaching for records out of sight and taking them down to browse in my hands. Many of the records have been damaged from the shelf and are not in alphabetical order. The one record I came to find.. 1 copy was in stock, but half of its shrink had been removed and the vinyl itself was scratched up in 3 places. Really piss-poor management of the only store in the Tampa/Clearwater area that sells vinyl.

Anyone know when the hot cash thing will be finished and records go back online?

Also, Tampa International Plaza hot topic has the worst display ever. They are using this double-sided 3-bin with each side the shape of an E (back-to-back) with the bins right on top of each other. The top bin higher than I am tall (5'6), so I cannot even see what records are on top without reaching for records out of sight and taking them down to browse in my hands. Many of the records have been damaged from the shelf and are not in alphabetical order. The one record I came to find.. 1 copy was in stock, but half of its shrink had been removed and the vinyl itself was scratched up in 3 places. Really piss-poor management of the only store in the Tampa/Clearwater area that sells vinyl.

The Woodfield Mall(Schaumburg, IL)store has the same display and it is absolutely awful. There's no way the records aren't getting fucked up in that display. You also can't browse it because each bin only holds about 35 records but they have 50 crammed in each one. So you kind of have to look at the spines but some are obscured by the bin itself. 

The Woodfield Mall(Schaumburg, IL)store has the same display and it is absolutely awful. There's no way the records aren't getting fucked up in that display. You also can't browse it because each bin only holds about 35 records but they have 50 crammed in each one. So you kind of have to look at the spines but some are obscured by the bin itself. 

Yes, the bin obscures most of the spine and you have to be 6' tall to see them.

Yea that display drives me nuts. I just order stuff online and have it shipped to store. I've browsed once or twice through that thing and it drives me nuts. I've ended up passing on buying records because the shrink wrap was ripped and the jackets were gauged as hell.

Also, Tampa International Plaza hot topic has the worst display ever. They are using this double-sided 3-bin with each side the shape of an E (back-to-back) with the bins right on top of each other. The top bin higher than I am tall (5'6), so I cannot even see what records are on top without reaching for records out of sight and taking them down to browse in my hands. Many of the records have been damaged from the shelf and are not in alphabetical order. The one record I came to find.. 1 copy was in stock, but half of its shrink had been removed and the vinyl itself was scratched up in 3 places. Really piss-poor management of the only store in the Tampa/Clearwater area that sells vinyl.

Dude I remember that store the wife and I used to live right down the street from that mall on the other side of Ray Jay stadium. Lol. Anyways we live in Louisville now and the st. Matthews hot topic has the exact same set up. I hate it. I'm a little under 6 foot a d still have to get on My tiptoes to see what's on the top rack

HotCash ends on Sunday. Vinyl should be back up monday morning, for 9/30 releases!!!

Ended up buying dookie on green the other day. I saw the pony ones. If they were say $12 and not $26 I would've taken one. They had the recent Metallica pressings also. Anyone buy them yet? Hows it sound? I passed up on Aladdin. They also had a bunch of other bullshit I couldn't care less about. (thanks kj)