FS: Super rare (#2 of 2) Underoath "...Chasing Safety" Jacob Bannon print

croft

Underoath "They're Only Chasing Safety" re-issue artwork giclee` print in red 

-Asking for $500 PPD, that's what I paid for it, so I'm not making money on this.

-26"x26"

-Since purchasing this print, it has lived in a poster tube until recently (I got it out and flattened it)

-signed by Jacob Bannon and hand-numbered #2 of 2

-Purchased straight from Jacob Bannon back in early 2008, he posted this with it: "The band/label commissioned me to create six different color variations on the cover image I assembled for their "...Chasing Safety" Reissue. Aside from "one-off" pieces I've done, these are the rarest prints I have made to date. Each Giclee´ Print is hand signed and numbered #2 of 2. It should be noted that the sibling prints to these are in the hands of the band members/label, and were never made available to the public."

lhjs.jpg

mlfb.jpg

Underoath "They're Only Chasing Safety" re-issue artwork giclee` print in red 

-Asking for $500 PPD, that's what I paid for it, so I'm not making money on this.

-26"x26"

-Since purchasing this print, it has lived in a poster tube until recently (I got it out and flattened it)

-signed by Jacob Bannon and hand-numbered #2 of 2

-Purchased straight from Jacob Bannon back in early 2008, he posted this with it: "The band/label commissioned me to create six different color variations on the cover image I assembled for their "...Chasing Safety" Reissue. Aside from "one-off" pieces I've done, these are the rarest prints I have made to date. Each Giclee´ Print is hand signed and numbered #2 of 2. It should be noted that the sibling prints to these are in the hands of the band members/label, and were never made available to the public."

lhjs.jpg

mlfb.jpg

very sexy ;):D:lol: