MATT PRYOR (The Get Up Kids, The New Amsterdams) - new album "Wrist Slitter"

nihac

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering the same thing.

I have a lot of problems with mail delivery here, as in items sometimes go to the wrong place. Thought I remember this being shipped early last week with 2 - 6 day shipping. Guess we should expect it tomorrow or monday. Just wanted to make sure before I sent an email to the label.

Has anyone else received tgeir copy yet? I thought for sure that this would have arrived already.

Did you order from Arctic Rodeo?

All pre-orders we have received have been shipped early November and should have arrived around Nov 20th latest if they haven't got stuck at overseas customs.

Still havent received this from Merchtable. The confirmation email said it would be shipping the week of Nov 18. Even if it was shipped midweek of Nove 18th, thats still something like 10 days plus. The confirmation email stated that it would be 2 - 6 day shipping. Ill have to write MT an email (and watch as this will show up on my doorstep tomorrow). I just want to hear this album already!

Well direct quote from the horses mouth today (Merchtable)

"Robert,

We are terribly sorry for the delay. We've just found out that these are expected to arrived in the next 6-9 business days. We will be shipping immediately after and will upgrade shipping for holiday delivery.

Thank you,

Mallory"

Not really sure how to respond to that. Uh thanks for not letting us know? Maybe this item will come in before the next album. Last time I use these guys for anything, no matter the premium offered.

Well direct quote from the horses mouth today (Merchtable)

"Robert,

We are terribly sorry for the delay. We've just found out that these are expected to arrived in the next 6-9 business days. We will be shipping immediately after and will upgrade shipping for holiday delivery.

Thank you,

Mallory"

Not really sure how to respond to that. Uh thanks for not letting us know? Maybe this item will come in before the next album. Last time I use these guys for anything, no matter the premium offered.

Eh, nature of the pre-order beast. It'll get here when it gets here. I'm not worried.