Christmas music!

a cover of silent night, and a cover of jingle bells, and a cover of we wish you a merry christmas, and a cover of santa baby, and a cover of rudolph, and a cover of last christmas.

Thanks for the thread!

Over the past two years I picked up She & Him Christmas on red vinyl and the reissue of Charlie Brown Christmas on green vinyl. This year I think on BFRSD we're getting the Grinch on green vinyl and that's all I heard of. Then again, I usually don't keep my ears open for Christmas music.

I love Christmas music, but only AFTER Thanksgiving.

In college, I made a bunch mix CDs of crooner and traditional stuff and then punk stuff so I still have and listen to those every year.

A really cool disc you can find (though probably a boot) is the compilation of all The Beatles fan club singles from the 60's. There was a proper LP of all of them pressed by Capitol in the 70's, but it goes for a lot of money this time of year.

Agreed with A Santa Cause being a good CD. Another is the T&N Happy Christmas CDs. The first two are great. And the fourth installment.

Smith and Burrows (Tom Smith from Editors and Andy Burrows from Razorlight/We Are Scientists) - Funny Looking Angels is also a good Winter themed album. (Although not all the songs are about Xmas.)

I am after a copy of emmy the great and Tim wheeler this is christmas this year.

I'm glad I got a vinyl copy of that last year. Looks like there are a few on eBay.

Smith and Burrows (Tom Smith from Editors and Andy Burrows from Razorlight/We Are Scientists) - Funny Looking Angels is also a good Winter themed album. (Although not all the songs are about Xmas.)

I'm glad I got a vinyl copy of that last year. Looks like there are a few on eBay.

Im bidding on one at the moment