The Beer Thread

How many people here are using that app. I'm not to keen to browse and see what strangers are drinking but if there is a decent size VC crowd I might be into doing it with people I "know".

I use it, but I haven't posted anything for a while. I always forget. I will start to update it more often though.

had one of these tonight, was pretty goodznsmcx.jpg

Gah! I was just looking online trying to figure out where I might find this in northern va. There's one place that's supposedly has it that is 15 mins away so ill dd be making some calls tomorrow.

How is it taste wise?

The wife and I brought back some beer from our honeymoon in canada and have been drink that. We have Cameron's Cream Ale (which she described as like cream soda, but beer) and Lake Of Bays Rock Cut Lager. It's a bummer that neither of these make it to the states or really outside of Ontario, because both are phenomenal beers. 

I'm not judging. Just annoyed that I can't walk into a package store without the entire front being stacked to the ceiling with every single company's pumpkin.

ive been hearing that Zombie Dust is a great beer but since im here in Texas we dont get it. Has anyone tired it?

I have family that lives near Three Floyds brewery in Indiana and went there last summer. Cool place. My sister actually found a Three Floyds beer at Hot Joy at the Monterey downtown in SA, TX. I would say all of their beers are pretty good. 

I have family that lives near Three Floyds brewery in Indiana and went there last summer. Cool place. My sister actually found a Three Floyds beer at Hot Joy at the Monterey downtown in SA, TX. I would say all of their beers are pretty good.

Really? Well ill have to go check I love the Monterey ill have to check more often.