The Beer Thread

Got myself some Hopslam today! Yippie

I swear to God I have watched your sig gif about a million times.  It never ceases to entertain me.

Also, I see you're in Cleveland.  I've admittedly not been to any breweries in this area (besides Platform once...meh).  Have you hit up any around here?  Is there anything in this area actually worth seeking out?  I've had my share of Great Lakes and never been too huge on them.  But I know there are a handful of smaller breweries I've probably never tried.

• 1 month later...

Hey there! This is my first time posting in this thread so forgive me if I am approaching this the wrong way haha.

Long story short, thanks to Jacob he set me up with another member to get Sip of Sunshine mailed to me. I am trying to get more SoS or any of the popular D/IPAs from Tree House and/or Hill Farmstead. I have two six-packs of Double Duckpin that I would love to trade. If you haven't had it yet, it's my favorite and they are making it harder to get each brew. I gave the other member first dibs but its been over a week without hearing from them. 

If anybody can get any of the above and is interested in a trade let me know. My next step is the reddit beer trading, but I figure I already have a decent rep on here that I could try here first. 

ISO : De garde regular trader, Wicked Weed regular trader, hill farmstead regular trader, tired hands regular trader, trillium/night shift regular trader

FT: I live in southern california, and am in the following memberships - modern times, bruery, libertine, dionysus, rare barrel. Will become a regular trader and send you cali releases from places likes those plus other local places like highland park, phantom carriage, or smog city.

Im also looking for a Bourbon County Rare 2010 so if you have one let me know! 

• 3 weeks later...

Had KBS on tap last weekend but missed out on buying a bottle to take home.  And then I missed it at about 5 other places in my area.  Apparently I need better Cleveland beer connections.

Then I heard Canadian Breakfast Stout was being served in Pittsburgh for craft beer week.  Almost wanted to drive just to try it.

Who has easy access to either of those?  

Big scandal in my state with our "ultra conservative, super Christian, outstanding citizen" governor who looks like Mr. Burns cheating on his wife with some high up folks in the state....so a brewery made a beer commemorating it....and I can't wait to try, no matter how terrible or great it is as a beer I will champion it until it no longer exists

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/04/post_130.html

I swear to God I have watched your sig gif about a million times.  It never ceases to entertain me.

Also, I see you're in Cleveland.  I've admittedly not been to any breweries in this area (besides Platform once...meh).  Have you hit up any around here?  Is there anything in this area actually worth seeking out?  I've had my share of Great Lakes and never been too huge on them.  But I know there are a handful of smaller breweries I've probably never tried.

Fat Heads Brewery in North Olmsted is awesome.  Its not real expensive, food is great, and the beer is awesome.  Its probably my favorite in the area. Also, Brew Kettle in Strongsville is another great site for some tasty beer. 

Fat Heads Brewery in North Olmsted is awesome. Its not real expensive, food is great, and the beer is awesome. Its probably my favorite in the area. Also, Brew Kettle in Strongsville is another great site for some tasty beer.

I've had beer from both, just never actually visited the breweries. Love me some Hop Juju & White Rajah!

I agree. Had some last night while watching the premier. Not really into the "hoppier" stuff, but this was perfect.

I've officially had all of the GOT beers so far. Wish I could remember what the first one tasted like...

I've only had this years and last years but both of them are some of my favorites!!