The Beer Thread

I'm slightly embarrassed that I haven't been able to try Creature Comforts' Cosmik Debris yet, even though the cans have been out for a few weeks now AND they have it on draft at the brewery.

Speaking of, if any of y'all find yourselves in Athens for god knows what reason, the CC brewery tour is definitely worth checking out. The building and surrounding space is really cool, they're typically generous on the half-pours, and every now and then there's live music. Not to mention, a lot of times they'll have limited releases and experimental shit on draft.

• 2 months later...
On May 6, 2016 at 11:06 PM, mrewest said:

Anyone have that Stone Enjoy By 5/30/16 Tangerine IPA?  Had one yesterday & loved in.  Picked up 4 more today.

Also, went to a taco place today & there was a Heady Topper can displayed.  I almost cried thinking they had some to buy.  But nope, just had the one empty can to tease me.  

Alchemist just opened their new brewery. They are selling Focal to the public now which is even better. 

PM. I can send you a little of both. 

Has anyone had Columbus Brewing's Bodhi DIPA?  It's my current obsession.  They are finally bottling it but the release party is this Saturday and it's $100 per ticket.  Includes a full case of the stuff & other swag & a couple drafts, but a bit steep for me at the moment.  They are going to distribute eventually though.  It's so good.

• 4 weeks later...