The Beer Thread

its around 45mins away, while you are there go to Bootleggers brewery couple of blocks away from Hopscotch. Their double ipa is amazing (knuckle sandwich).

I'll be in LA in a few months. How far is Fullerton and what days do you work?

Speaking of Knuckle Sandwich, in April we had a contest: Knuckle vs Pliny the Elder. We tapped both at the same time to see which would blow first.

Pliny only lasted 4 hours before the whole keg was home, knuckle lasted about 8. Fun times and a busy day for sure.

If you like chocolate stouts you should try Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout.  Its my favorite.

Quite good! Brooklyn has a really tasty Dark Chocolate stout that also packs a punch at 10% ABV. 

Can anyone recommend any Milk Stout? My favorite to this point is DuckRabbit's Milk Stout.

Speaking of Knuckle Sandwich, in April we had a contest: Knuckle vs Pliny the Elder. We tapped both at the same time to see which would blow first.

Pliny only lasted 4 hours before the whole keg was home, knuckle lasted about 8. Fun times and a busy day for sure.

I saw that on hopscotch's facebook post. Unfortunately I was unable to make it. Do you guys get RR beers often? Been aching for some row 2 hill 56 from them

I saw that on hopscotch's facebook post. Unfortunately I was unable to make it. Do you guys get RR beers often? Been aching for some row 2 hill 56 from them

We don't actually. The Pliny was the last Russian River tap that we've had on... otherwise we don't get much from them. Not sure why, people ask for it all the time.