The Beer Thread

It was national IPA day on the 1st, hopefully everyone had atleast 1. I got a sixer of probably one of my favorites being Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, then I also tried something new called Hop Ottin' IPA by Anderson Valley. I really dug the AV but still would prefer the 60 Minute over it. And I get hell for saying this from my brother but, I personally like the 60 Min. over the 90 Min... The 90 Min is super good on tap though

It was national IPA day on the 1st, hopefully everyone had atleast 1. I got a sixer of probably one of my favorites being Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, then I also tried something new called Hop Ottin' IPA by Anderson Valley. I really dug the AV but still would prefer the 60 Minute over it. And I get hell for saying this from my brother but, I personally like the 60 Min. over the 90 Min... The 90 Min is super good on tap though

My favorite IPA is called Alley Kat.  

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight...

Screen-Shot-2013-07-09-at-9.49.21-AM.png

You know Aroma Coma, our American-hopped summer IPA.  You probably also know its twin Aroma Prieta, hopped with hops from New Zealand.  Knowing that some of you require regular hop transfusions above & beyond what a mere bottle can handle, we took both of our double-dry hopped seasonal IPAs, put each in a firkin, and then added a third dose of hops directly into the casks for further conditioning.  The twist?  We took  the NZ hops from Aroma Prieta & stuffed them into the Aroma Coma cask, and put Aroma Coma’s American hops into the Aroma Prieta cask.

Had my very first Pumpking the other night.

HOLY. SHIT.

Next time, do a glass of Pumpking and drop two shots of Southern Tier's Creme Brulee in there.  It tasts frigging amazing! 

Side note, my two current beers of choice right now are both IPA's.

Flying Dogs, Raging Bitch & Bell's Two Hearted Ale

Saw this the other day...might have to try it. However, I really hated Newcastle's summer ale.

It's so good man.  You gotta try it!

Next time, do a glass of Pumpking and drop two shots of Southern Tier's Creme Brulee in there.  It tasts frigging amazing!

That sounds amazing!

Who brews the yeti? I'm all about browns and stouts....

its Great Divide. they make different some of the best stouts, and Yeti is their stouts name, they have so many different variations of it like Chocolate Aged Yeti and Espresso Yeti, but they also make some awesome IPAs they are called the Hercules IPAs they are also great  

its Great Divide. they make different some of the best stouts, and Yeti is their stouts name, they have so many different variations of it like Chocolate Aged Yeti and Espresso Yeti, but they also make some awesome IPAs they are called the Hercules IPAs they are also great  

Second that Great Divide makes great stouts

Had my very first Pumpking the other night.

HOLY. SHIT.

southern tier is my favorite right now.  fucking love pumking but that shit is expensive. 

going to have to try this one.  sounds good.