The Beer Thread

I bring my wife frequently to record and beer things with quantity limits. We usually shop together but when checkout time comes, I don't who the hell she is.

Just some lady with exquisite taste who is looking for a ride home. That's all I know. 

see also: how i got Sexual Chocolate, Stone Crime/Punishment/Southern Charred this week  :D  :D  :D

Those Stones any good? I want to try them, but $20 a bottle is harsh.

Haven't opened em yet, but I love beer with pepper(s) added, so I may be a bit biased haha.  Supposedly Punishment definitely lives up to its name.

Southern Charred doesn't have any additions of pepper, just a crazy barrel schedule. From what friends have told me, if you're going to get any of them, SC is the way to go.

So, I quickly perused all 57 pages of this thread and noticed there were some other home brewers who were contributing.

My buddies and I brewed our first beer yesterday. Did an all-grain (no extract) Dogfish Head Shelter Pale Ale clone which we will be dry-hopping with Nelson when we transfer to our carboy. It was a great day.

Anyway, my question is, do any of you brewers have a website you use to create/store your recipes? I want to be able to have a catalog of our brews so we can reference them later if we want to do an additional batch/modify a recipe. It would also be nice if we were able to pull them up on our phones on brew day on some sort of integrated app.

I downloaded Brewing Assistant (which integrates to brewology101.com) but I didn't want to invest the time into learning it if there is a better option out there.