Bad Rabbits - "American Love" 7" Single Series OUT NOW!

• 10 months later...

Just got this email

LA, BOSTON, & NYC we are coming to you with special guest Hayley Kiyoko
Tickets are going fast! Be sure to get yours before they sell out! 

We will be playing new music produced by James Fauntleroy (Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Beyonce), Teddy Riley, "PK" (Chris Brown's "Fine China") among others.

Limited Edition American Love VINYL will be available for the first time at these shows and the only place to purchase a signed copy!

Holy shit that's awesome. I've had tickets to Boston since the day they went on sale...  Question:  I've never bought a record at a show. How big of a pain in the ass is it to carry around the whole time? Like I imagine trying to keep the record in good shape while dancing to Bad Rabbits for an hour is not easy and probably will be annoying...??

If it's going to be available online later then I'll probably pass on the signed one so i dont have to worry about it and can enjoy the show... unless they still have them afterwards.

Also, if you guys havent heard the new tracks... There's 3 streaming here, with a 4th to come soon: http://www.badrabbits.com/

Hey booms528...depending on the venue and merch person, sometimes they can hold the record for you until after the show. I've had luck with merch guys that have been cool enough that I buy a record or poster before the show, and they will hold it for me until afterwards. As long as you're cool and respectful in asking them if they can, they'd more often than not will oblige.

At the recent Alk3 discog tour shows, I picked up the poster right before the show and asked the merch guy if possible to hold the poster for me and I'd get it afterwards. He said no prob. He put a sticky note on it with my name and I tipped him 5 bucks. Picked up the poster after the show no problem.