Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

The thin line between collector and completist. For certain albums I can see getting a second copy especially if one of them is a rare variant but I just cant do the 12 variants for the same album.

Right right - I don't variant collect for anything. I don't have that kind of time / money / space.

But I paid a little more than I wanted for the Heartbeat RSD single and now I want to stay on top of Gambino vinyl releases.

I see the bootleg as being a separate release even though its the same content... might have to do with the art work? I don't know.

Only other band I have everything for is Los Campesinos! and technicallllly I only have the US catalog numbers for the LPs. If I wanted I could track down the UK and the tests - but it's not that important to me.

the owner gave it to me... said they only got like 2 in. and 5 copies of the record. i love end of an ear so much.

I wonder if there were different sizes, because on my local stores' IG, they posted a photo that they had some posters and they didn't seem that big, but that is a cool poster! I like the '70s Kung Fu film vibe haha

I wonder if there were different sizes, because on my local stores' IG, they posted a photo that they had some posters and they didn't seem that big, but that is a cool poster! I like the '70s Kung Fu film vibe haha

Maybe, who knows? I will say that this record sounds damn good. and, I may be in the minority on this but I love Camp, and this blows it out of the water.