Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

I feel like I'll just pick up the 'official' release instead of this 'official bootleg'. I have one independent CD/record store near me and I doubt they'll be getting it seeing as the only albums they have right now are Death Cab's 10 Anniversary, AFI's Burials, Arctic Monkey's AM and a few others.

I've really liked the vibe of this so far but I've only heard Sweatpants and 3005. Hoping the rest of the album is up to par with those. 

Listened to the album last night. I've listened to Crawl the most of the songs so far. I liked the album, but I'm not sure how it compared to Camp. I feel like Camp had better songs.

One thing I noticed is he used the whole *stops the beat* *two words* *beat comes back in* a bunch in these songs, so much that it almost turned me off to it.

I'm also not a big fan of the intros and stuff. Like why does The Library needs it own track? It doesn't. It should've put it on the front of Crawl, and the same goes for Playing Around Before the Party Starts as well as a few others. I get that it's supposed to represent different 'scenes' with the intros, but I just found it to be a little annoying.

TLDR: I didn't like the intros.

It's not a bad album and it has some really good tracks, but I think Camp is still superior to it. 

I know it was listed as "exclusive to indie record stores"

Bull Moose and Amoeba both had pre-orders but I don't think they have any idea how many they are getting cause:

The Bull Moose site basically says "we got way too many orders for this - we have to see how many we are actually going to be getting in stock"

That price seems way higher than normal bootleg editions.  Think I am going to hope for local store with it.

Also who tagged the thread: "Donlad Glover" ?

Aren't the normal bootleg editions usually on single LPs?  I had assumed it was more because it was a double.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Still hoping someone can find one of these for me in stores! This is a bit pricey for me right now. Especially considering how cheap "Camp" was when it first came out!

You guys remember that?? It was like... around $10 on Amazon. Crazy.

Was it that cheap? I bought it from Amazon when it came out and I do remember it was cheap, but not that much.