Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Im actually so confused with this release. Is this run an actually pressing? Or is it really a bootleg?

It's a cute little marketing gimmick called "authorized bootleg". It's done by the label with the rights to produce it, but they get to go super bare bones on the packaging. This particular one is also fairly limited which is generating even more buzz, hence the assholes on eBay with the $99+ BIN listings.

With the response to this "bootleg" I'm 99% sure the official version gets released next year with proper packaging as rumors have it

Called local stores and they said they were supposed to get but some store in NYC ended getting HALF THE SHIPMENT (400), not sure how accurate that it but interesting none the less

Post in questionhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153530697535276&set=a.448951110275.378241.142431860275&type=1&theater . It appears as if the stores that say their shipment got delayed are actually talking about the official pressing... Not the bootleg. This is interesting.

WTF, so according to them a regular version with proper packaging is shipping out now lol

With the response to this "bootleg" I'm 99% sure the official version gets released next year with proper packaging as rumors have it

Called local stores and they said they were supposed to get but some store in NYC ended getting HALF THE SHIPMENT (400), not sure how accurate that it but interesting none the less

Rough Trade in Brooklyn probably got that shipment since Glover performed there last night.

But he seems to know that a pressing with the actual artwork with Gambino's face on it has been pressed. From the way I read it, it seems to me like he knows what he's talking about. But maybe that's just me hoping for an actual pressing so I don't have to pay out the ass or search for one of these 'bootlegs' in a town where no one buys vinyl and there's only one record store near here.