Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

for the lazy mofos

Sooo...a little bad news....this first round of releases wont be ready til somtime in January. Once I have a date I will let you know.

Obviously this means the next round of releases will also be delayed, likely to February.

Sorry, I was just informed of this right now.

Sooo...a little bad news....this first round of releases wont be ready til somtime in January. Once I have a date I will let you know.

Obviously this means the next round of releases will also be delayed, likely to February.

Sorry, I was just informed of this right now.

Uh-oh...my local record store said that the first wave is now coming the same day as the second, meaning 12/10. I hope this is right instead of having to wait until January!

Read who???? There seems to be something up with the Let's Go repress. The dates for all my Epitaph represses have changed except for Let's Go. That's been forcibly removed from my preorder...That doesn't seem odd to you?

"Sooo...a little bad news....this first round of releases wont be ready til somtime in January. Once I have a date I will let you know.

Sorry, I was just informed of this right now."

Read the thread d00d. 

How would travis(who works for hot topic), know why Amazon cancelled an order?

Travis, and hot topic don't press these records. As gets said in EVERY SINGLE HT THREAD MADE IN HERE. You'd be better served emailing amazon, and asking THEM what's up. Or even epitaph. Or even kings road merch. As they will have copies of all these too.

But, I guess you could just ask Travis to consult his magic 8 ball and answer

How would travis(who works for hot topic), know why Amazon cancelled an order?

Travis, and hot topic don't press these records. As gets said in EVERY SINGLE HT THREAD MADE IN HERE. You'd be better served emailing amazon, and asking THEM what's up. Or even epitaph. Or even kings road merch. As they will have copies of all these too.

But, I guess you could just ask Travis to consult his magic 8 ball and answer

I think Jase was referring to this

Amazon removed my Rancid lets Go! but nothing else, and changed the dates for the first batch to 01/28/14. Travis! why'd they take my Rancid away???

People asked if he read the thread because the date changes were mentioned before. As for the Let's Go repress, Travis most likely won't know the answer, and ultimately Amazon would have to answer as to what happened since he ordered there. Also there is a surprising amount of people that think Hot Topic is actually in charge of pressing records.

Whoa! Everyone's getting gangster over Rancid...I'll stop asking about the record fellas...My Bad.

preorders from the second batch with the same release date are still in my order. everything that's been discussed in this thread has been mirrored exactly the same with the Amazon preorders...didn't think it was too much of a leap...

It is the only 10" among the pile...