Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

for everyone living in the U.K and coz everyone keeps asking me, there are loads of FOR MONKEYS purple vinyl on amazon.co.uk.

to answer everyones questions, the colours on the epitaph website are different to colours coming out on hot topic and indie store variants. 

so for example the FOR MONKEYS is out on clear purple for indie stores and brown for the epitaph release. 

Holy shit!! Idle Will Kill was my one and only holy grail record that was impossible to get until now! For the first time ever I purchased more than one color of a record! Thank you Epitaph!! ..... now i need something new to dream about ....

Pretty pumped about this as well.  Only bought one but that's all I need.

my mail has been slightly...problematic lately, so i was pretty happy to see a few of these trickle in the past few days.

as expected, how i spent my summer vacation is a really nice translucent red. looks awesome with that center label.

12663838464_b2f247b9cc_z.jpg

for monkeys looks awesome. really nice translucent purple. 

12663460303_f462f98c99_z.jpg

impossible to see against the full-color inner sleeve, so...boom:

12663420263_b5fc4ca0d1_z.jpg

against the grain..again, i'm not loving the color. it's really more of an orange or gold than yellow (t's a bit darker in person than it looks in the pic). i was really hoping for a nice pale opaque yellow, especially since the purple is opaque and looks awesome. anyone wanna trade or buy this off me for cost + shipping? i've spent too much on these represses already to justify buying another copy :/

12663340095_d11b8e4b7a_z.jpg

^ They pressed Against The Grain on Opaque yellow back in 2010 as well as the purple. So these new pressings are translucent colors so they're discernible.

i totally spaced and forgot they did that. whoops. yeah. totally makes sense. 

i think i'm also just used to fact that places tend to specify translucent in the color description, so when i don't hear that, i tend to assume it'll be opaque. 

Unbelieveable that Idle Will Kill is getting pressed on vinyl (in pink no less!). I never thought I would see the day, didn't think there would be enough interest for them to do it.  But I am so glad they did. I ended up ordering the black and pink versions because this is my all time favorite album.

How are the Epitaph re-presses, pretty good?