Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

You don't need to be a douchebag. I don't live in the US so it's not that easy to find what I'm looking for.

You said you read the dates of things being released. Its clear they arent going to be released until next month and could possibly not be released til way after those dates for unforeseen circumstances . Yet you still keep asking for links for these products. We are as much in the dark as you are other than the dates Travis posted and then I reposted. 

You said you read the dates of things being released. Its clear they arent going to be released until next month and could possibly not be released til way after those dates for unforeseen circumstances . Yet you still keep asking for links for these products. We are as much in the dark as you are other than the dates Travis posted and then I reposted. 

Understood posts before. Ok, I ask it again and hope someone will send me a link instead of google. Could you send me a link to the Indie Store exclusive ones?

Understood posts before. Ok, I ask it again and hope someone will send me a link instead of google. Could you send me a link to the Indie Store exclusive ones?

They're an "Indie Store" exclusive. There isn't one link.

Literally ANY independent music retailer can order these and resell them in their stores.

Again, I direct you to google. Use more specific search terms like "Millencolin Life on a Plate vinyl". I got 6 independent music stores on the first page with listings in their stores. Pick one (not SRC). All you have to do is look. I mean, shit Walmart has this reissue in it's webstore (probably don't buy it from Walmart).

Got mine today from Epitaph, a little bummed Life On A Plate isn't yellow and is pretty much the same color of Pennybridge, oh well all sounds the same.

f20730f4aaf111e3a8701285f9dba909_8.jpg

I'm gonna have to compare the Pennybridge to my Rancid S/T and my Against the Grain.  Against the Grain was slated as yellow but it matches the Rancid exactly.  

The pics featured in the web stores are mockups so the plant (Rainbo) sent them something slightly off the mockups. It happens frequently. Yellow is also one of the colors more frequently screwed up. Also I think the orange/gold matches the bird anyway.

I totally get that, i've dealed w/ pressing plants before.

Its unfortunate though cause i hate that clear "gold" color and really like yellow. I would have liked to see it as a baby blue.

Oh well, like i said, it all sounds the same.

I called my local HT and their guy told me they'd be getting Ribbed (and I assume the other 3/11 release, whatever that was) either tomorrow, or sometime early next week. Obviously that doesn't apply to every store and I'm sure some already have them, but it might be of use to anyone whose store hasn't received any copies yet.

I thought mine had shipped as well but I was wrong and I just got this email:

There was a delay with the Pennybridge Pioneers record now and that will be shipping shortly. We'll refund your shipping and we apologize for the delay.

Cheers

KRM

Did you ever actually get an e-mail that your order shipped with a tracking number or no?