Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

I got a reply back from Hot Topic. I can either do 'return to sender' or "If you wish to keep the LP we can do a one time exception and issue a credit for 5% off of the shipping cost." (thats about $2 off the shipping cost). Should I take it or leave it?

Reply, "Five per cent? Try fifty!" and then slam the proverbial door (your keyboard) angrily and storm away. 

That couldn't hurt, anyway.

Really, though, it is entirely their fault so you should be refunded 50% of shipping at least, if not all of it.

I got a reply back from Hot Topic. I can either do 'return to sender' or "If you wish to keep the LP we can do a one time exception and issue a credit for 5% off of the shipping cost." (thats about $2 off the shipping cost). Should I take it or leave it?

Wait until the record arrives. Check the ACTUAL cost of shipping, not just what they charge. And I'd suggest a refund of the difference, and keeping the record.

I hope that makes sense.

ht has a bubble sleeve?  oh man, i wish they would've used that with mine.  

but yea, travis i think ht would do well with some newer higher performance mailer.  let's face it, ups and usps aren't going to get any better any time soon.  

Yeah they sometimes use bubble sleeves. It's odd it just depends. I got Descendents in today and it was packaged really nicely. Bubble sleeve, nice box, really solid packaging. I've also received orders in just a mailer with no stiffener or anything. It can sometimes feel like the lottery haha.

I love the stand you're using to display the sleeve of the record playing. I've seen a number of posters do the same thing, but it still looks awesome every time I see it.

Thanks!  I wound up picking that one up at a thrift store for a buck. Michael's also has something similar for a few dollars.  I'm a visual guy and love to have the covered presented like that when an album is playing.