Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Travis, will anymore copies of Commit this to Memory by Motion City Soundtrack be going up on the site? My copy is skipping in the middle of the first track. I tried cleaning it off a few times and still get the same skip. I called HT customer support and was told it's sold out and was offered to return it for a refund. Does anyone else's copy have the same skip?

Travis, will anymore copies of Commit this to Memory by Motion City Soundtrack be going up on the site? My copy is skipping in the middle of the first track. I tried cleaning it off a few times and still get the same skip. I called HT customer support and was told it's sold out and was offered to return it for a refund. Does anyone else's copy have the same skip?

Not sure, checking on this

Travis, any updates on  Op Ivy Energy? Thanks

Probably around the end of July

Bad Religion - New Maps of Hell LP on clear vinyl w/ black swirl hitting select stores and online next week.

BadReligionNewMaps_zpskuzc9jht.jpg

Looks great!

Hate to say it, but every BR album I've grabbed has been in-store clearance or BOGO $1 from the website.

Both my local stores have multiple copies of every album on the shelf...which I really don't understand.

• 1 month later...