Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

You're talking about the purple through HT?  The orange that was supposed to go to indie stores never even made it to mine even though it said it was waiting to be filled for like three months.  Who the hell knows what's going on with that?!  And is there going to be another wave of releases?

1234 had the orange ES for a bit but it sold out.

Does anyone want to trade HT Colors to me for Indie store colors? looking to trade three for three, hoping someone can grab all three at once for me and ship to Vancouver, BC. Cost is $14.75USD for USPS and a bit more for me to you. We cover our own shipping.

I want:

Rancid - AOCTW on Red

Bad Religion - Generator on Grey

Pennywise - About Time On Trans Yellow 

I have;

Generator on green, unsealed, Spun but perfect

About Time on Red, unsealed, Spun but perfect

NOFX - WTTHAB on Purple Swirl, Unsealed, unplayed

My local store has most of these in(they don't have of AOCTW) so if you're interested in TWO of mine I can see if they have your third choice. II also have this stuff that Id discuss a trade for the three as well, ; http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/100565-i-need-new-junk-fsft-am-gaslight-nofx-other-crap/#entry1854101

• 3 weeks later...

that glow in the dark is sweet! but I recently picked up an og press for super cheap on discogs so will prob pass. If no one cares about color, Kings Road Epitaph store gets black copies of '2000' in from time to time for 10.99 plus shipping. You can sign up for email notifications on restocks. I've been able to get some great cheap records from there by signing up and just waiting. Their prices are unbeatable.

that glow in the dark is sweet! but I recently picked up an og press for super cheap on discogs so will prob pass. If no one cares about color, Kings Road Epitaph store gets black copies of '2000' in from time to time for 10.99 plus shipping. You can sign up for email notifications on restocks. I've been able to get some great cheap records from there by signing up and just waiting. Their prices are unbeatable.

Wow, 10.99 is pretty cheap, I'll have to check them out.  I wouldn't be able to pass at that price either.

There will be an exclusive pressing (no idea qty, but probably 500) of Rancid 2000 through MacheteMFG.com. Glow in the dark vinyl and cover. No order option up yet.

rancid2000-1.gif

saw this on the pirates press rotw blog, going to need this for sure. still bummed i missed out on the oakland As b sides variant

Unless I'm missing it somewhere (which I probably am) where is the signup to get notifications on restocks?

Edit: Nevermind, just found it.

Yeah the old stock is still priced cheaply, but I have had four orders of old stock items (this, Weakerthans, BR No Control on Green, and Chuck Ragan 7"s) in different orders that got cancelled later. I mean by all means I'd tell people to go for it, but they've had issues with stock counters in the past.

Yeah the old stock is still priced cheaply, but I have had four orders of old stock items (this, Weakerthans, BR No Control on Green, and Chuck Ragan 7"s) in different orders that got cancelled later. I mean by all means I'd tell people to go for it, but they've had issues with stock counters in the past.

thats always a bummer. I haven't struck out yet, but have only gone this route about 3 times. Worth a shot if you're not in a hurry to pick up a copy for sure.

On another Rancid related note, can anyone comment on the sound on the pic disc, repress, version of Let's Go? I like the idea of having the album on 12" rather than two 10"s, but am curious as to how it sounds. 

• 4 months later...