DeepDiscount.com Thread

• 3 months later...

Careful with these guys.  They seem to always fail on delivering the ordered product.  Gave them a couple year break after the last ordeal.  Just ordered something from them last week, only to have to email them days after the "expected ship date" passed, for them to tell me tha tthey didn't receive the order notice and they had updated the status of my order.  I go to check it out.... Order cancelled.

Careful with these guys. They seem to always fail on delivering the ordered product. Gave them a couple year break after the last ordeal. Just ordered something from them last week, only to have to email them days after the "expected ship date" passed, for them to tell me tha tthey didn't receive the order notice and they had updated the status of my order. I go to check it out.... Order cancelled.

Yep they fucked me over pretty good when I was ordering a Christmas present for a friend last year. Multiple emails over a period of weeks saying "it will be shipping soon" and then saying "we will not be getting the item, please contact PayPal for a refund."

• 2 months later...
Guest JasonCooper

If you are looking for brand new, sealed records I would highly suggest www.mrvinyls.com, they have a catalogue of over 27,000 releases at great prices and they also provide an amazing customer support. I've been using Mrvinyls for some time now, never really been disappointed 

If you are looking for brand new, sealed records I would highly suggest www.mrvinyls.com, they have a catalogue of over 27,000 releases at great prices and they also provide an amazing customer support. I've been using Mrvinyls for some time now, never really been disappointed 

Thanks for spamming this message 6 straight times.  

• 1 month later...

Worst company I have ever dealt with, hand's down. Their customer service is completely incompetent. Just hope your item(s) are shipped in a timely manner and you are billed the appropriate amount. Otherwise, you'll be waiting around for weeks for them to not respond to your paypal claim.