PO: Enter Shikari - Rat Race EP 12"

Red/black 12" vinyl limited to just 500 copies, featuring all 3 singles from 2013 plus a Shikari Sound System Remix of Radiate.

1 PER PERSON! You will be refunded if you order multiple copies.

Track listing.
1) The Paddington Frisk
2) Radiate
3) Rat Race
4) Radiate [shikari Sound System Remix]

You'll be able to access the digital content on 4th November
Vinyl street date mid November, exact date TBC.

http://www.entershikari.com/store/

So I just ordered this! Gotta go fast as there are only 500! I think you are not able to buy it from the US or Canada :/ ! So sorry mates!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What London shop? Where do you get this information :o?

If you’re in London doing your festive shopping on Saturday 30th November, then you might want to head over to Spitalfields Market (next to Liverpool Street station, pretty much) and visiting the Indie Label Market (https://www.facebook.com/independentlabelmarket).

As owners of our own label, it seemed only right that we put on our shopkeeper’s overalls and went and stood behind the counter, making contact with ‘the customer’ and embracing our role as cogs in the wheels of “the music industry”. Or something.

Loads of other labels doing it too… yer Domino, PIAS, Hospital… loads of ‘em.

SO… we’ll be there… stood behind our own AMBUSH REALITY stall!

HOPEFULLY (its down to manufacturing time) we’ll have a couple of ‘Indie Label Market exclusive’ vinyl items. plus, at random points throughout the day we’ll pull out some super rare bits for one or two lucky shoppers to grab… plus we’ll have a full range of Ambush Reality releases (those that we still have, anyway. obviously some are long long deleted and never to be seen again) and merch items etc etc.

***** EDIT : Pleased to announce that we will definitely have at least one of the exclusive vinyl!

(might still have two, if the other one turns up in time).

currently sat in the warehouse waiting for Nov 30th, we’ve got copies of the limited edition (x400 only. no repress when they’re gone) GREY VINYL 12″ LP of Bootleg Series Vol.2 ‘LIVE @ ROCK CITY. 2009′. the CD of this has been gone for a long time now, so thought a short run of vinyl would be nice.

these will be available ONLY at the Indie Label Market initially. IF there’s any left afterwards, we’ll put them on the webstore. *****

***** EDIT #2 ; Extra pleased to now be able to announce that the second of the exclusive vinyl have now turned up!! a limited edition (x400. no repress) *green transparent vinyl* 7″, featuring ‘The Paddington Frisk [shikari Sound System Remix]‘ and ‘The Paddington Dub [shikari Sound System Dub Mix]‘.

Again.. only initially available at the Indie Label Market. IF there’s any left over, we’ll put them in the webstore at some point.

As is fashionable with alternative rock bands these days, we’ll be charging you a small fortune for the privilege of meeting us. How does £45 sound????

AHHHHHHH… got ya! that was a joke, see.

Not charging you a penny (unless you’re buying something from us, of course, but that’s a different matter).. so come down, say hello, have a rummage through our wares. the market opens around 11am, and closes about 5pm.

ALSO, it coincides with the London Brewer’s Market at the same venue… so our Signature Brew guys will be around all day with Sssnakepit Beer. So go see them too!

We’ll keep updating as we get more details.

i want both records. and if anyne goes they might get lucky and spot some rarities.

if anyone could pick me up at least the two listed i'd be greatful.

if they happen to have a uk preorder blue for affoc or any of the handpainted live ones other than rory and the completely signed ones (already have) and anyone would be willing to get them for me, i'd be thankful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...