Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

So glad I was able to snatch one this morning! $30 but completely worth it for a great album like this! Can't wait to add this to my Hybrid Theory RSD pressing!

Also, thanks "thesecrets0308" for the link. Probably wouldn't have found it without that post due to it not showing up under search :)

You're welcome.  Also, welcome to VC.  The HT website is goofy sometimes.  The search engine is absolutely awful so I always google the title of the record + vinyl + hot topic and if the product page exists, it usually shows up in the top 3 search results.  I did the same thing with the circa survive records.  Only thing is, most of the time you'll be pulling up a product page to a sold out item.  This was the first time I ever pulled up the page to something that wasn't supposed to be released quite yet, so I was a little surprised when it appeared to be in stock.  What gave me the idea was the other dude a few posts before mine said something about ordering it from a HT store kiosk.

You're welcome.  Also, welcome to VC.  The HT website is goofy sometimes.  The search engine is absolutely awful so I always google the title of the record + vinyl + hot topic and if the product page exists, it usually shows up in the top 3 search results.  I did the same thing with the circa survive records.  Only thing is, most of the time you'll be pulling up a product page to a sold out item.  This was the first time I ever pulled up the page to something that wasn't supposed to be released quite yet, so I was a little surprised when it appeared to be in stock.  What gave me the idea was the other dude a few posts before mine said something about ordering it from a HT store kiosk.

Yeah, I saw that post too and wondered how early you could start ordering them. I have a friend who decided to call Hot Topic HQ (yesterday) and see if he could order one and they actually let him. I decided just to keep a close eye on the site and this topic to make sure I didn't miss it.

They're still up. There was a link posted to it earlier in this thread. By the way, I got my copy this morning but just wanted to say thanks to secrets for giving everyone the heads up!

didn't see that link when i scrolled back. thanks for the help, friends! i originally went to the general vinyl page but didn't see it.

Probably fine at this stage since the link was only posted here this morning.  It is live, but only on the Linkin Park artist page.  Not listed under vinyl and doesn't come up under search yet.  http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/linkinpark.jsp?cm_sp=ShopByArtist-_-L-_-Linkinpark

1500 is a decent sized press so it should be around for a few days.  Sometimes hype gets magnified on this board, but you never know.

Speaks truth.  I'm going to have to remember to also check the artist pages in the future when i'm trying to search for something on the HT site.  Let's all face it.  The HT site is actually really slick looking, but from a functionality perspective, yeah... not so much.

Anyone get shipping confirmation?

I don't expect a shipping confirmation until tomorrow, maybe... it may not ship until Thursday with New Years Day and whatnot.  Hell... the warehouse probably got a surprise when the orders for this started flooding in today, as opposed to tomorrow when it was technically supposed to be released.