Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

What a dick (sort of). I called HT in Orange 3 times and they kept saying they didn't have any LP vinyl. I decided to stop by and check for myself a few hours ago. The guy that worked there asked what I was looking for and I told him. He said he has all the copies in back. If you're in my area and still looking, go there. Why the fuck would he hide them in back? If something is for sale, put it out for sale!

Typically the HT employees are OK but I did have an issue the last time I dealt with them.

Called to ask about a pressing of a new release, he set the phone down and after 5 seconds straight up said "we don't have any" without putting me on hold.

Went to the store just to check about an hour later (I had a feeling he didn't even look or know if they had any because he sounded busy over the phone) and Wah-Lah! There were 2 copies in the vinyl section sitting on the lower shelf. I could tell who it was that answered but I didn't feel like calling him on it in the store. Kinda annoying to say the least.

What a dick (sort of). I called HT in Orange 3 times and they kept saying they didn't have any LP vinyl. I decided to stop by and check for myself a few hours ago. The guy that worked there asked what I was looking for and I told him. He said he has all the copies in back. If you're in my area and still looking, go there. Why the fuck would he hide them in back? If something is for sale, put it out for sale!

The manager at the ht in orange is strict about "release dates" that hot topic puts on things. There is no working with him either. Funny too because every release that they would sell me due to "release date" they are still sitting on.

If anyone is able to physically pick up a copy for me I would be greatly appreciative. I had actually ordered one from the webstore but Hot Topic sent me an email last night telling me I had to call to confrim the purchase and buy the time I phoned them the item was out of stock. Not sure why they wouldn't hold it for me if I had a valid order though.

If anyone is able to physically pick up a copy for me I would be greatly appreciative. I had actually ordered one from the webstore but Hot Topic sent me an email last night telling me I had to call to confrim the purchase and buy the time I phoned them the item was out of stock. Not sure why they wouldn't hold it for me if I had a valid order though.

When did you place your order?

Same here except no shipping confirmation at all, at least not yet. Went to a hot topic and picked it up there just in case my order gets canceled. I purchased it the day it went up and nothing yet.

How long does hottopic need for answering to an email? I sent out two a few days ago and there is still no answer or shipping confirmation. They asked me a bunch of sensitive payment/shipping information on phone and told me that my order will be sent out in a few days.

However I think that the woman on the line had no idea if the records were still available at that time...