Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

I finally have updated tracking info this morning.  I find it interesting that while the fedex tracking says the origin shipping location is La Vergne, Tennessee the location it shows that it shipped out from is Atlanta.  Expected delivery for me is Monday.  Stoked!

Mine says the same, very strange. But I'll be getting mine Tuesday. Can't wait!

There are more available online - I just grabbed one!

Good heads up!  The people that missed out would do well to jump on this.  Here's the link again.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/LinkinPark/Linkin+Park+-+Meteora+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10116252.jsp

Where did you get that from? :D

Nice move they've made a few more quantities available for sale. Hopefully that means that all the other buyers (before 31st of Dec) get theirs, too.

If I was you, I'd stop waiting on a response to the email you sent them (the way i understand it they take forever with responding to emails, if at all!) and get on the horn to call them and order yours.

If I was you, I'd stop waiting on a response to the email you sent them (the way i understand it they take forever with responding to emails, if at all!) and get on the horn to call them and order yours.

I did order mine on Dec, 30th. Called them on 31st to vailidate my purchase. They told me that my order will be processed within the next days. For that reason I did not re-order anything by now even though I have not received any email confirmation yet.

Still have my fingers crossed.

placed order on 30th, called in today since i have sent two emails and still have heard any shipping confirmation.  dude at hottopic was surprised it hadnt shipped but said that it was "in the warehouse" and would probably ship today and not to worry, they are reserved for me.

So thats nice, hopefully get them by the end of next week.

DAMNIT! I can't believe I missed it again I ordered circa survive juturna last night along with rise against siren song because they popped up online so I called to make sure they were available and I ordered on the phone and the representative said there was 39 copies of Juturna left so I placed my order. This morning I get an e-mail saying just Rise Against shipped so I called and they said unfortunetly Juturna is out of stock it's really shi*** to be told the vinyl you want is in stock so you place the order immediately and then somehow your order doesn't save you a copy even though they were in stock at the time I don't get it and these people on Ebay with 10+ copies available and I just want one! How frustrating. Hopefully Meteora will pop up again and I get lucky I'm just glad I got Hybrid Theory.

I was able to snag one copy of Meteora on gold from my local hot topic. May have a second as well in a day or two. Looking for trade offers at first if at all possible. Look at my trade list.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/96871-wtb-linkin-park-meteora-ht-repress/?hl=meteora

Seems like he is looking for a copy, but I can't tell if he want's to trade.

Took a look at your tradelist I have The Rookie Lot/Yearly Split vinyl and Chiodos all's well but I they are worth quite a bit more than Meteora especially the rookie lot lp. I don't know if I could bring myself to part with that they are all so young and it's such a cool vinyl considering who all is in the two bands.

Took a look at your tradelist I have The Rookie Lot/Yearly Split vinyl and Chiodos all's well but I they are worth quite a bit more than Meteora especially the rookie lot lp. I don't know if I could bring myself to part with that they are all so young and it's such a cool vinyl considering who all is in the two bands.

I'll trade someone meteora for rookie lot in a heartbeat!

Haha I know right. I picked it up for $4 at a Brand New show in this tiny venue about 10 years ago no one knew who they were and they put on an epic show. Looking back I wish I would have bought all the rookie lot lp's they had I could have used them to trade for all the records I can't afford! I think I've seen 3 copies of it on Ebay in the past 5 years it's so hard to find. I might trade it for Deja...even then I don't know.

Haha I know right. I picked it up for $4 at a Brand New show in this tiny venue about 10 years ago no one knew who they were and they put on an epic show. Looking back I wish I would have bought all the rookie lot lp's they had I could have used them to trade for all the records I can't afford! I think I've seen 3 copies of it on Ebay in the past 5 years it's so hard to find. I might trade it for Deja...even then I don't know.

Very jealous. Well hopefully a deja repress comes about this year so you don't have to get rid of it. I've got the 3 variants of the MOV TDAG pressing, YFW black and clear latest pressing, and Daisy. Meh. Late to the vinyl game.