Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

I have The Devil And God on Marble I used to have white as well but ended up selling it cuz I liked the way the marble looked better and I have Your Favorite Weapon and White. I don't own Daisy tho it took me a few listens to start liking it but I haven't gotten around to buying it I guess I probably should sometime before it all of a sudden goes out of print and becomes worth a few hundred haha. Yes I hope they repress Deja it's been a long time coming they put out more variants of the devil and god than I can count and 4 variants of YFW so yeah I think it's time Deja got atleast 10 different variants.

Went to my HT store on Saturday on a quest to pick up any copies they had and wouldn't you know it, they sold out.  The girl told me they got like 15 of them.  Only thing she mentioned that kinda made me a little ticked was that almost all the staff in the store "got one".  Somehow I doubt that.  Evidently, working at a HT store gives you first dibs.  Why aren't more of you younger people seeking employment at HT??? :)

I'd put in an application but I doubt they'd be able to match the pay of my current job.  I may need to make friends with a HT employee.

Went to my HT store on Saturday on a quest to pick up any copies they had and wouldn't you know it, they sold out.  The girl told me they got like 15 of them.  Only thing she mentioned that kinda made me a little ticked was that almost all the staff in the store "got one".  Somehow I doubt that.  Evidently, working at a HT store gives you first dibs.  

I have litterally had a Hot Topic employee walk up the me while searching through the records and grab copies of what he wanted for himself, Just to ensure I didnt take what he wanted. Pretty stupid. 

I don't see why the employees of a store are any less entitled to be a consumer of the stores goods. It's a perk of where you work. I've never felt bad seeing movies for free or having clients comp me drinks etc. They work at the store, probably for less money than they are worth, so I have no issue with it. 

Most retail stores (not sure about HT) usually have a policy in place. Usually you can't purchase any items until they've hit the sales floor and you're on your break or not working. I've had one HT associate follow me from the sales counter and grab records to put aside when he saw I was heading that way, lol. At a different HT they had a 'buy one get one free on everything' sticker on the vinyl rack (which was definitely a mistake). The second the guy saw me walk over he jumped in front of me and took the sign down. THEY'RE OUT TO GET US!! :P

heh.. after listening to this album with so many memories and feelings / nostalgia  god i hate they had to change their sound so much and has no substance. (im sure some people like their new stuff but still)   i mean this shit is still so amazing to me even in 2014 compared to other music. hybrid theory- minutes to midnight rip

doesn't help im drinking atm either.......

on a different note, perfect album sounds great

Most retail stores (not sure about HT) usually have a policy in place. Usually you can't purchase any items until they've hit the sales floor and you're on your break or not working.

I used to work at Target and a couple Christmases ago, there was some Leapfrog kids tablet thing that flew off the shelves as soon as we got them in. My mom decided she wanted one, so I had the coworker whose job it was to stock these things hide one for me. Caught a lot of shit from my boss for it, so yeah, that's definitely a thing.