Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

i got my Meteora today, its damaged the record itself has a scratch on it and it skips pretty bad during the beginning of the last track on side A of the 1st record. its like a cut on the record pretty weird. I thought it was a piece of hair or an eyelash but its in the vinyl. Check out your copies people. I will post a picture shorty.

i got my Meteora today, its damaged the record itself has a scratch on it and it skips pretty bad during the last last track on side A. its like a cut on the record pretty weird. I thought it was a piece of hair or an eyelash but its in the vinyl. Check out your copies people. I will post a picture shorty.

This is bullshit and if mine comes in similar condition I'll be asking for a refund.

i just called them.. they said i could have 25% off myorder and my shipping refunded or have them email me a pre-paid label and i send it back for full refund.. i chose the latter. bummed out now i gotta pay ebay prices :(

That really sucks man.  I feel your pain.  Really hoping mine doesn't have any issues whenever FedEx decides they want to deliver it to me.

I got 2 different records and a shirt from HT, and they came in a big box so I was kinda worried they'd be shuffling around getting bent.

Luckily, both came individually wrapped in one of these bubble protectors and did not get damaged at all.

c6f109ac-aec4-4f7d-ae9a-8cc803a807a3_zps

Why they wouldn't do this for every effing order is beyond me.

Got an email from Hot Topic saying it was out of stock and shipped my order anyway. They took the $25 off my gift card but never refunded me the cost of Meteora... So now I have $0 on my gift card and no vinyl that I payed for. Thanks HT!

Sounds like something they would figure out for you if you contacted them.

OT: What about the Meteora Repress? Amazon.de / marketplace had a few copies available for ~ 30 USD. It did not say whether it was the HT version or a normal repress. It has sold out by now. I ordered one, estimated delivery in ~8-16 days. Comes from the UK/Swiss. Wonder what that LP will look like.

Aaaand hopefully my HT vinyl will not have any scratches. Looks like damages from a box cutter?