Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

Just in case that my LP might arrive damaged, are there any chances that I will get a refund outside of the U.S.? I mean, shipping costs back to California is like 2 times the item's actual price  :blink:  :unsure:

just a quick heads up: shipping a record to the us from germany is 7€ which is far away from double the items price ;) having to wait while it makes its way to the us is no fun though, yep.

just a quick heads up: shipping a record to the us from germany is 7€ which is far away from double the items price ;) having to wait while it makes its way to the us is no fun though, yep.

That's pretty economical. The US has a horrible price of $21 and up to Europe, really throws down a lot of people from buying from here. Better than HT shipping prices though xD

That is uninsured shipping. 

edit: sorry, need to correct this. It's ~20 USD for tracked shipping (DHL). Even though this is not twice the item's price this is still not a cheap variant either. In case of any damage I'd like to get the LPs back with a tracking ID, so I guess I'd have to pay the price for that shipping method anyway. 

we've heard speculation on how this was done on purpose. i'd like to hear some speculation on how this was an accident. what could have accidentally caused this many copies to have these kind of marks? personally I don't really care. I just find it more intriguing than anything else.

I got 2 different records and a shirt from HT, and they came in a big box so I was kinda worried they'd be shuffling around getting bent.

Luckily, both came individually wrapped in one of these bubble protectors and did not get damaged at all.

c6f109ac-aec4-4f7d-ae9a-8cc803a807a3_zps

Why they wouldn't do this for every effing order is beyond me.

I bought my copy with a little lanyard and got the same big box. No damage to my copy either.

Ended up getting out of work way early today. Decided to swing by a localish HT to see if they had anything I wanted. Havent been there in awhile, they apparently have upped their vinyl selection, had a ton of records. Anywho I ended up snagging the last copy of this and the last copy of Rise Against - Siren Song. Quite happy with it, plus had a 15% coupon.