Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

Travis, is there anything, anything at all that can be done with international shipping costs? Sending a single LP doesn't cost $40, but the HT store disagrees. I learned to ignore all the "HT exclusives" topics, but it looks like some really great releases are lining up, so it's getting harder to do so.

use some re-sender

like shipito.com for example

Another awesome release Travis, keep it up. Now you could really make my day by hinting that the next announcement coming is for Finch - SHTS or a repress of Thrice - Alchemy Index. :)

Amen on the Alchemy Index...  My collection will never be complete without it.  Epic fucking album.

if i'm being honest i didn't know they had a new album out after a thousand suns. this alleged new album came out in 2012. so yes... yes, i have been living in a cave.

Honestly didn't know this either I remember people saying he should front Alice In Chains which would be a way better fit and I still wouldn't really be into that.

Honestly didn't know this either I remember people saying he should front Alice In Chains which would be a way better fit and I still wouldn't really be into that.

I don't even see the fit with Stone Temple Pilots, but Alice in Chains would be even worse.  I don't like it when bands lose the original lead singer and replace them with someone else and keep the same band name.  Let's face it, most of the time the lead singer, in this case Scott Weiland and Layne Staley, adds a sort of irreplaceable element to a band.  Once it's lost, you're really just starting up a new band.  Change the name and for the love of god, don't try and make the new guy sound like his predecessor.  That's just me though.