Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

Any chance someone for the states could possibly grab this for me and ship it to Denmark. I would ofc pay for all of the expenses. I would be forever grateful if so. I know it's still a while before it's released, but haha, I really do want this record in my collection as said that might sound...but I can't run from the fact that I've a lot of nostalgic feelings towards this album :D

Any chance someone for the states could possibly grab this for me and ship it to Denmark. I would ofc pay for all of the expenses. I would be forever grateful if so. I know it's still a while before it's released, but haha, I really do want this record in my collection as said that might sound...but I can't run from the fact that I've a lot of nostalgic feelings towards this album :D

Hit me up. I am doing a group buy for some German fellows and could easily forward one copy to Denmark.

This isnt really something I have anything to do with but I just recently brought this up to the appropriate people to see if we can do anything about it so we'll see.

Any news on this? Ordered from HT last night..49$ for shipping :/ but what can you do when you really want something that bad!

Travis, is there anything, anything at all that can be done with international shipping costs? Sending a single LP doesn't cost $40, but the HT store disagrees. I learned to ignore all the "HT exclusives" topics, but it looks like some really great releases are lining up, so it's getting harder to do so.

This isnt really something I have anything to do with but I just recently brought this up to the appropriate people to see if we can do anything about it so we'll see.

Glad to hear this has been acknowledged.. The feelings are reciprocated 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...