Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

Nargh, I have to check this thread every day  :D I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 31st.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I am currently looking for a sealed copy of Minutes to Midnight. This one was available for quite a long time but sells now on eBay for >50$. Stocks were suddenly gone and now it's much sought-after :blink:

Hi I am from Peru and I would like to have this vinyl but only find it on ebay in pre sale and on page mentioning HT can not find it, I wonder if they already sold out or not yet goes on sale, thank you very much.

9 posts above yours in a 6 page topic...... oh boy.

Hey guys.  Been following the thread some time since this is a big record I've been wanting for how much of a fan I am of early Linkin Park.  I was blessed about a year ago to grab a 1st pressing for around $60 and still to this day have not seen a better deal on a 1st pressing.

Anyways I've never had to do Day 1 purchases online with Hot Topic nor have I had to look for which stores are getting which record.  What I came to ask was around what time to the item hit the website on release day since it's not on the website yet (at least I havent seen it searching for it).  Is it a midnight online posting or does it go online a couple of hours later?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  

still no news or anything? and another question I'm about to buy the hybrid theory and what not to buy the 1000 units clear vinyl, the vinyl color Display Units 3000 or RSD version which you recommend?

news 1000 units of clear vinyl ordered rsd version sold and bought recommended