OUT NOW: Anchorless Bodies-The Remedy Process lathe cut 8" (RIYL: Landscapes, Defeater, It Prevails)

Hey, our band's second EP called The Remedy Process will be available as a special square lathe-cut 8", ultra limited to 30 hand-numbered copies with no repress. Each record contains real feathers on side B and individual, hand-painted feathers on the center labels.

Due to previous reservations, only 10 copies are available at the store:

http://anchorlessbodies.bigcartel.com/product/the-remedy-process-ep-lathe-cut-8

526295794afc9.jpg

Listen to the record here:

http://anchorlessbodies.bandcamp.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered.

EDIT: Notice to people posting about their small time releases. If you include similar artists or even bands that influenced your music in the thread title that is really helpful. I normally gloss over threads like these because there's so many of them and I don't have time to listen to every single band without having a clue what kind of music it is. Seeing "Defeater, It Prevails" caught my attention, so I bought the record.

Just my two cents, "for fans of" is a huge time-saver.

Ordered.

EDIT: Notice to people posting about their small time releases. If you include similar artists or even bands that influenced your music in the thread title that is really helpful. I normally gloss over threads like these because there's so many of them and I don't have time to listen to every single band without having a clue what kind of music it is. Seeing "Defeater, It Prevails" caught my attention, so I bought the record.

Just my two cents, "for fans of" is a huge time-saver.

This.

If it wasn't for seeing Defeater in the headline, I probably wouldn't have stopped to look. Snagged a copy tho, and super pumped to check it out.

Hey guys, it is totally SOLD OUT now, so thank you very much for the support! Every record is going to be shipped out at the weekend.

NOTE: please remember as it is a lathe-cut you should set the counterweight to maximum to get the best sound. Furthermore, when you put on the needle, it might not get the right course firstly, so please keep trying until it sound OK. 

Hugs.