Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Also I did not know that street team members were classified as employees. If that's the case I worked for some pretty big labels and bands when I was in high school. Need to update my resume.

I would consider it working for them. If I was FBR I wouldn't just give my merch to some random person who I thought would just take off with it. And zayzay your'e lucky that you get to hang out with them!!! I'd be happy just to meet them once

Guest zayzay87971

I would consider it working for them. If I was FBR I wouldn't just give my merch to some random person who I thought would just take off with it. And zayzay your'e lucky that you get to hang out with them!!! I'd be happy just to meet them once

it is a lot of fun to chill with them you can't even imagine how stoked I am to get this new All We Know Is Falling Vinyl to add to my Grand collection of paramore vinyl that are all limited quantities besides the first pressing S/T version of the album on record 

he may have been "working" but it wasn't and isn't considered a "job" 

Guest zayzay87971

It is definitely a job in my book and one that I would love to have! Free concert tickets and getting to pass out merch sounds good to me!!!

It is absolute perfection