Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I've mentioned this a time or two on the board but it's fitting for the thread. Back when Paramore was first really starting they were the opening act for a tour with Acceptance and Copeland. Absolutely no one knew who they were, and Hayley got heckled from the crowd, some dude opening wondering why a 12 year old girl was on stage (she wasn't 12). Weird times. Those power chords did sound good live, and I'd love to have this!

Guest zayzay87971

This zay is gonna get this topic locked again

the only offensive post i see on here are from the people who are hating. So don't say it's because of me I haven't posted a single negative thing.

the only offensive post i see on here are from the people who are hating. So don't say it's because of me I haven't posted a single negative thing.

I've been lurking in these threads and for the longest time I was semi- on your side, but at this point you are kinda being super passive aggressive and looking to instigate people further. Also your humble bragging isn't helping you much more. Nothing against you directly, I just don't think these things are helping your case whatsoever.

I hate waking up in the morning not only to realize I don't have all the rare vinylz but also that I clearly missed quite the show in here.

If Zay actually goes around telling people he works for FBR, the music industry is going to tear him apart much more than we ever could. Consider this a reality check, kid.

*insert Ain't It Fun right here*