Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

When you hit that point (if you ever get them all) you'll feel empty inside because there is no where else to go, you've got everything you wanted and there is nothing else to look forward to. You'll have all of your different colored plastic of the same goddamn albums and you'll realize it's all a waste of money since they play the same songs and have the same album covers as the others and just sit on a shelf taking up space.

This guy clearly isn't a hard core collector

This guy clearly isn't a hard core collector

There was one point I was collecting like crazy but I realized how much money I was wasting (About $400+ every two weeks) on music I already own. I had pretty much the whole collection of Thursday's albums, every studio album, random singles. both versions of WATT, and even the Dove's club 10" (Bought for $120 on eBay). Went and seen Geoff Rickly perform in Philly and got him to sign some albums and I ended up selling them because I don't feel that much into records anymore. I still have a bunch of records but I don't really hold an emotional value to them because I already own the music on either CD or MP3, vinyl just felt like a novelty to me but I'm still keeping some albums like my early copy of Reign in Blood and other stuff like that.

Wursty's core collection is enormous

Starting to slim it down, taking a lot of shelf space and it's going to be a bitch when I move and I have no place to put them

Clearly not of Paramore vinyl

Clearly not, because I'm not in high school trying to impress people by having a 1337 collection of Paramore records.

Whenever I see someone with skinny jeans, shitty cranial accessories, a weird obsession with just one band, and enjoys my little pony which is a show for little girls I think of this.

ITS-NOT-A-PHASE-MOM-THIS-IS-WHO-I-REALLY

Sometime in the future it'll hit you and you'll say to yourself "Wow, what the hell was I thinking collecting all these albums, there was no way Haley was going to go out with me because I'm a borderline stalker".

There was one point I was collecting like crazy but I realized how much money I was wasting (About $400+ every two weeks) on music I already own. I had pretty much the whole collection of Thursday's albums, every studio album, random singles. both versions of WATT, and even the Dove's club 10" (Bought for $120 on eBay). Went and seen Geoff Rickly perform in Philly and got him to sign some albums and I ended up selling them because I don't feel that much into records anymore. I still have a bunch of records but I don't really hold an emotional value to them because I already own the music on either CD or MP3, vinyl just felt like a novelty to me but I'm still keeping some albums like my early copy of Reign in Blood and other stuff like that.

Starting to slim it down, taking a lot of shelf space and it's going to be a bitch when I move and I have no place to put them

Clearly not, because I'm not in high school trying to impress people by having a 1337 collection of Paramore records.

Whenever I see someone with skinny jeans, shitty cranial accessories, a weird obsession with just one band, and enjoys my little pony which is a show for little girls I think of this.

ITS-NOT-A-PHASE-MOM-THIS-IS-WHO-I-REALLY

Sometime in the future it'll hit you and you'll say to yourself "Wow, what the hell was I thinking collecting all these albums, there was no way Haley was going to go out with me because I'm a borderline stalker".

Hailey*