Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Well, then they shouldn't specifically sell "record album frames" ..........Since my record player is obviously crap, I don't see the problem with keeping it safe and framed for the time being.

Honestly, it's less safe in a frame than stored correctly, but you're just uneducated about vinyl and that's ok as long as you learn. I'm just being pissy because you've said a lot of very naive things.

No, I know you do. :) It's just annoying when people mock me on here since I ~obviously~ don't know what I'm talking about, lol.

Why not ask for help or check out some of FAQs on the board rather than continue to tell everyone about your inexperience? You're just asking for veteran collectors to blast you when you post silly stuff.

Why not ask for help or check out some of FAQs on the board rather than continue to tell everyone about your inexperience? You're just asking for veteran collectors to blast you when you post silly stuff.

Because, I only hop on to forums regarding the albums I own or am interested in buying. (If I have any questions..) Even though I'm a musician, and love music more than anything.. I know that I'm most likely not going to become a veteran collector since it's quite expensive. (The fact that I have a Crosley should've been a red flag, lol.) My rather small collection of my favorite albums is actually almost complete. Just for me to own, appreciate the physical copies/album art, and listen to casually in my room. So, for that reason.. Maybe the blasting could be toned down a bit? Haha..

Well, then they shouldn't specifically sell "record album frames" ..........Since my record player is obviously crap, I don't see the problem with keeping a rare album that I love safe and framed for the time being.

Do whatever you're gonna do with it since you own it. Or you could just let other people on the internet tell you what to do..

built in speakers. i had a cruiser back when i was 12 and even i had the sense to hook up external speakers.

I do have external speakers. I took those photos my first day with the cruiser. I was testing it out to see how the internal speakers actually sound. Although, I don't even need it to be that loud in my room. I mainly use them for better sound quality, obviously.

Logging in just to say, damn, I can't believe this album is nine years old today. I was a naïeve 16 year old kid when this came out. I remember my first girlfriend and I would listen to this album for hours and hours, and that's really the only reason I have an attachment to this album and band. I'm really lucky to own a couple copies of the first pressing.

Honestly, it's less safe in a frame than stored correctly, but you're just uneducated about vinyl and that's ok as long as you learn. I'm just being pissy because you've said a lot of very naive things.

"Uneducated about vinyl" haha

get yourself educated guuurl.

I think she has the "correct" idea about what to do with her albums. If she wants to take care of her (now rare) Panic! At The Disco record and display now and play later, on a better set up, what's the problem?

i never understood the whole "real setups are too expensive" argument. those people could have just saved up money for an additional month or two and bought something better. or at least laid off on buying expensive records to save up.

Because, at this moment in time.. My collection consists of only about 18 or so records, and is almost complete.

A little background so I can wrap this up, here. Haha... I'm 21 and started "finding myself" as a person through music when I was in middle school. So, most of the bands/albums I still love 10 years later are from the last 10-15 years maybe. I have small tattoos for my 3 favorites (Green Day, Fall Out Boy, P!ATD) as a reminder/tribute to that time in my life.

Since the albums I love are newer records, a lot (if not all) of the pressings are these "limited edition" releases. For that reason, I'm more focused on snatching up these rare copies for only 20-25 bucks each when they initially go on sale, rather than waiting and saving my money. I found this out the hard way when I didn't order the recent pressing of FOB's Take This To Your Grave in an "attempt to save money.." (I decided to order my gold copy of AFYCSO instead of just ordering both) and boy was THAT a mistake, lol. I know that I don't really need a better setup right now. And, by the time I saved up money and spent it all on a more reliable turntable, better quality external speakers, and whatever else... The only way to get my hands on these records would be to blow anywhere between $70 to $400 (that I don't have) on ONE record ALONE. So, to be honest.. I think I'm doing the right thing, considering. Haha.

I simply walked into a store with some birthday money recently, and saw a cruiser for $99. It fit my budget and essentially gets the job done. I'm not spinning my records too often. Just when I'm relaxing in my room or whatever.

Basically, in conclusion... For me to spend all my money on a higher quality setup right now - instead of spending it on the (mostly rare) records I love and want to own - just wouldn't be practical. And, yes. Thank you to those of you who have been nice to me on here. :) haha. I appreciate that.