Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Jan. 21st

according to Laura's instagram this is coming out January 21st. It's been a long time coming. I can't wait for this!

d915b2663cbd11e3b17c22000a1fb371_7.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Transgender Dysphoria Blues
2. True Trans Soul Rebel
3. Unconditional Love
4. Drinking with the Jocks
5. Osama Bin Laden as the Crucified Christ
6. FUCKMYLIFE666
7. Dead Friends
8. Two Coffins
9. Paralyric States
10. Black Me Out

I'm a little sad that its only 10 songs and out of those 10, i've only not heard 1 of them whether it have been live personally or the recordings that surfaced a while back. At least they'll be legit recordings, but it'll be weird to have a 'new' Against Me record that i'll be 90% familiar with. It's strange that she has been playing the majority of these songs for a year or so now. But I guess the good news in all of this is that all 9 of the songs that we've heard are totally solid. Which means that this is a guaranteed good album!

God, PLEASE let me have money when this goes up.

This is necessary. I can't have this be like how White Crosses, Black Crosses went, where now it's so much for the variant.

This. Is. Necessary.

(Also, fun fact, Laura and I share a birthday. Coincidence?)

i hope there arent any crazy vinyl packages. i never go for them, but i know i would for this album

So I only know one or two songs by Against Me. I had no idea about Laura's transition until my girlfriend showed me an article in her Cosmo that she thought I would find interesting. So this album has me very intrigued as I believe it is the bands first release since everything started happening? Im sure someone here can correct me if I'm wrong. But either way I am still intrigued about this and cannot wait to hear it.

I loved White Crosses. It's certainly a departure from previous releases and no where near the same band that released Reinventing, but it was still a really solid record.

Strong lyrical content from LJG more than makes up for a bit more polish than the previous releases had on them and the changes in lineup that affected the "sound" overall.

I loved White Crosses. It's certainly a departure from previous releases and no where near the same band that released Reinventing, but it was still a really solid record.

Strong lyrical content from LJG more than makes up for a bit more polish than the previous releases had on them and the changes in lineup that affected the "sound" overall.

Agreed. I wish Warren was playing drums on White Crosses to give it more urgency, but still good nonetheless.