Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Jan. 21st

I managed to get 3 copies last night, but one of my merch girls claimed one... so after mine i have an extra up for grabs. a bunch of people messaged me about it.. so i guess the only fair way will be random.. put your name here if you're interested and when i get home tonite i'll draw a name for it? (according to the merch girl they're out of the tour press 7" color)

terms and conditions

1. i'm asking cost + shipping so it'll be $20

2. please send as a gift through paypal

3. i will package it in a mailer with 2 pieces of extra cardboard.. if the usps mangles it.. totally not my problem because i won't have a replacement for you.

if you can accept those its all good!

I managed to get 3 copies last night, but one of my merch girls claimed one... so after mine i have an extra up for grabs. a bunch of people messaged me about it.. so i guess the only fair way will be random.. put your name here if you're interested and when i get home tonite i'll draw a name for it? (according to the merch girl they're out of the tour press 7" color)

terms and conditions

3. i will package it in a mailer with 2 pieces of extra cardboard.. if the usps mangles it.. totally not my problem because i won't have a replacement for you.

I'll put my name in the hat (if that's ok?). 

Totally happy to pay the extra for shipping, and if it gets mashed up in the post, it gets mashed up in the post. I'll kick myself if I don't at least TRY to get hold of one.

terms and conditions

I'm entering too! Crossing my fingers!

terms and conditions

Enter me!

I managed to get 3 copies last night, but one of my merch girls claimed one... so after mine i have an extra up for grabs. a bunch of people messaged me about it.. so i guess the only fair way will be random.. put your name here if you're interested and when i get home tonite i'll draw a name for it? (according to the merch girl they're out of the tour press 7" color)

terms and conditions

I'm more than happy to agree to those terms! Hopefully luck will be on my side for this one...please add my name to the list!

I managed to get 3 copies last night, but one of my merch girls claimed one... so after mine i have an extra up for grabs. a bunch of people messaged me about it.. so i guess the only fair way will be random.. put your name here if you're interested and when i get home tonite i'll draw a name for it? (according to the merch girl they're out of the tour press 7" color)

terms and conditions

I would love to be added to the list!

terms and conditions

Please count me in!

terms and conditions

Count me in

terms and conditions

Put me in the hat flood.

terms and conditions

I'm in!

terms and conditions

Yes please!