Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Jan. 21st

I managed to get 3 copies last night, but one of my merch girls claimed one... so after mine i have an extra up for grabs. a bunch of people messaged me about it.. so i guess the only fair way will be random.. put your name here if you're interested and when i get home tonite i'll draw a name for it? (according to the merch girl they're out of the tour press 7" color)

terms and conditions

1. i'm asking cost + shipping so it'll be $20

2. please send as a gift through paypal

3. i will package it in a mailer with 2 pieces of extra cardboard.. if the usps mangles it.. totally not my problem because i won't have a replacement for you.

if you can accept those its all good!

good sir, just like everyone else I would like to be added to this drawing!

I managed to get 3 copies last night, but one of my merch girls claimed one... so after mine i have an extra up for grabs. a bunch of people messaged me about it.. so i guess the only fair way will be random.. put your name here if you're interested and when i get home tonite i'll draw a name for it? (according to the merch girl they're out of the tour press 7" color)

terms and conditions

1. i'm asking cost + shipping so it'll be $20

2. please send as a gift through paypal

3. i will package it in a mailer with 2 pieces of extra cardboard.. if the usps mangles it.. totally not my problem because i won't have a replacement for you.

if you can accept those its all good!

I'd appreciate being put in for this, if it's not too late.

That was fun! Can't wait for my pre-order shipping notice now. Still wishing those tour copies would have come to California but stoked to be getting the trans blue.

Trans blue.

Transgender Blues.

Man. How did I not notice this before?

well, like i said a few posts up, Drinking with Jocks and Osama stand out on the front.  The other three are good.  Everything on side b is very good.  it's a very personal album, more so than any other AG album, obviously. Musically, it's in line with past AG.  The songs are shorter and sometimes I feel like the songs end abruptly.  i've said this before, i'm horrible at writing about music.

can't wait to buy the redux with 8 b sides.