The Concert Thread

Saw Lucero for the 3rd or 4th time last night.

Don't even think they are good. A friend of mine loves them and i usually end up going to keep her company.

Best part of whole night was that before anyone started playing, they played Señor and the queen, 59 sound, 24 hour revenge therapy and oh Calcutta in the bar below the venue.

Guess I'm seeing Fall Out Boy tomorrow at Jimmy Kimmel Live. Kinda excited, but we'll see. No shows planned for the future yet though unfortunately! 

Going to the show or just the concert?

I used to do it all the time in 2004-2006. It was really easy to get tickets. Saw The Killers 3 nights in a row for the Sam's Town release.

Going to the show or just the concert?

I used to do it all the time in 2004-2006. It was really easy to get tickets. Saw The Killers 3 nights in a row for the Sam's Town release.

Do they ever do both? Just the concert. 

It's awesome, it's a tiny little area so even if your in the back you're close. Lately they make it so if you buy the CD there you get it signed by the band afterword. 

Do they ever do both? Just the concert. 

It's awesome, it's a tiny little area so even if your in the back you're close. Lately they make it so if you buy the CD there you get it signed by the band afterword. 

Yeah. If you attend the show, they record the show, then take the audience out back to watch the concert. That was always what I did. I didn't like having to stand around for hours. Sometimes its cool though because during sound check the band normally plays a bunch of songs they don't play for the actual performance. You used to be able to just show up and stand at the top of the parking structure behind the crowd but they don't let you do that anymore.

Saw Caspian, 65daysofstatic, and TWIABP last week. Awesome sets were played by all. I also got to meet Forbenator, which was pretty cool. I've never met anyone from VC before.

Seeing Built To Spill on Wednesday! This will be the second time in a month, and it's going to be awesome.

Every time Doomriders come town something comes up and I end up missing them.  I'm supposed to go see them tomorrow and I came down with the flu yesterday =(

Fucking epicly bummed right now.

I've been to a couple shows sick as hell, sometimes you just have to tough it out.  As long as I'm not in danger of passing out or puking constantly anyway.

Saw This Will Destroy You when I was sickish. Not even half way through I could hardly muster the energy to stand and had to leave. The powerful sound didn't help at all, but was so good at the same time.

I had pretty much the same experience at an Isis show. It was super good, but the longer the show went on, the worse I felt. I had to leave early.

You guys. Knapsack. Whaaaaaat. I smiled and sang so hard. Hung out with buttbuttbutt, too. Fun time.

Woooaaahhhhh... Should we expect some sweets in man advice? Better yet, disensitizer condom??