The Concert Thread

On 2016-05-16 at 10:10 AM, Mr Mojo said:

I saw Cult of Luna on the final date of their Somewhere Along The Highway tour yesterday.

As expected it was totally brilliant. They always are.

I was also really impressed with the opening acts pg.lost and Josefine Öhrn & The Liberation. Have to get albums with both acts.

eMjmChU.jpg

My mate finally got some videos up from the Cult of Luna gig. Really good quality:

There's more from him on his YouTube site.

Just got my ticket to see Rollins (spoken word) in Richmond. Front row, dead center. Pretty sure I was the first person to buy the ticket.

Also got a VIP to see him in Baltimore since Richmond didn't have that option. Comes with a meet-n-greet, photo with him, laminate, and encore. Pretty stoked on that. Hopefully I can bring my Damaged LP and one of my Rollins Band albums with me to get signed. So fucking stoked for October.

Saw Superheaven on Saturday. Pissed a kid off so bad he walked out screaming "fuck you," but still some of the kindest dudes I've met. 

We Were Promised Jet Packs was last night. Drowned in sound. Amazing.

Nothing will be here next week, gotta check those couch cushions for some change.