The Concert Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just got two tickets to see Jimmy Eat World and Beach Slang in Bloomington, IN, in May. Can't believe they're coming here. The place may be 1,000 cap, so it's gonna be crazy. I'm also seeing Matt Pryor and Dan Andriano next month at a venue that's maybe 400 cap at the very most. Bloomington is killing it this year. 

So stocked, just picked up tickets to X in May.  They're playing this trashy roadhouse club on the outskirts of town.  I saw John Doe do a solo show there last year and it was awesome, so it's great he's coming back with the full band.

Also just picked up tickets to Agent Orange with Guttermouth and The Queers in March, Radiohead in April, and Descendents in November.  Pretty spread out, but it's shaping up to look like a pretty decent year.  The Pixies are coming later on but I'm debating on it, the venue kind of sucks and charges too much for booze.

April is going to be nuts.

I've got a meet & greet pass for NFG at bottom lounge on 4/12, the Gimmes at Concord Hall on 4/13, and Lucky Boys Confusion record release show at HOB on 4/15...

...and I live 60 miles from Chicago, so 3 trips to and from since I have to be home after each show.