The Concert Thread

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I was 100% gonna go to Skinless but that Cave In show is a few days later and it's less than a week after I get back from vacation. Definitely gonna try to go though.

I missed them play so many tiny shows because I wasn't allowed to go to shows in high school until I got my own car (I still wasn't "allowed" to go, but just did anyways at that point)

That was a painful time for me too. 

I rember going to a show the first day of Jr year without asking and getting a phone call saying that I needed to get home right away so I had to leave half way through punchline. Still worth it in hindsight. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 12:30 PM, birdwell said:

Descendents friday March 8th.   My first time finally catching a band i've been listening to for more than half of my life.  My friends' band is opening.  couldn't possibly be more stoked!

Same night as Saves the Day. Crazy night in Birmingham. 

10 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

I just looked at the openers. Agreed that there isn’t much to get excited about. 

We got here late but they were still selling VIP upgrades so we were able to score two seats upstairs for $40 each.  Excellent for an old fart like myself. Don’t have to bother with the awful crowd and we have a great view.