The Concert Thread

I have a bunch coming up: 

• Silverstein, Being As An Ocean, Emerosa, Youth Decay, Cardinals Pride, Rarity
  • Chelsea Grin, Oceans Ate Alaska, Lorna Shore, Wage War 
  • Comeback Kid, The Story So Far, Culture Abuse

We rarely get anything good in western Canada. Everyone stays in Ontario, its a bummer

If anyone has pictures of the merch tables for those first two shows, hit me up!

Saw Between The Buried And Me last night in Richmond.

The set was pretty short, especially considering it was only night 2 of the tour.

But maybe he is conserving his voice since it's a like 6 week tour.

They did have some nice variety playing off of almost every studio album.

Here is the set list:

| Form Born (A ) The Backtrack // Colors

| (B ) The Decade of Statues // Colors

| Telos // Parallax II

| Shevanel Cut A Flip // S/T

| The Ectopic Scroll // Coma Ecliptic

| Mirrors // The Great Misdirect

| Obfuscation // The Great Misdirect

| Famine Wolf // Coma Ecliptic

| Selkies: The Endless Obsession // Alaska

Play time: 1hr.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Disturbed tonight, been wanting to see them since I was 8 and it was great, they played a venue that holds about 550 people and I haven't lost my voice after a show in a while, the nostalgia of all their old songs was a great thing. They also did a medley where they played Closer by NIN, Where The Streets Have No Name by U2, Babba O'Riley by The Who, and Killing In The Name Of by RATM, and I started a pit for the later and the whole floor was became a pit, that was a good show.

04/27/16 Into It. Over It., The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, The Sidekicks, and Pinegrove - Beachland Ballroom, Cleveland, OH

06/04/16 Portugal. The Man/Cage The Elephant - Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica, Cleveland, OH

My only upcoming shows so far.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm so torn with this. they're playing in Vegas soon and i would love to see Manson, but have never liked Slipknot. 

AND, rob zombie will be here with Korn, 

i think a Manson/Zombie show would be a way better option

I think in the late 90's, early 00's, all of the above would have been cool options, but now, they're the worst options ever.

I think in the late 90's, early 00's, all of the above would have been cool options, but now, they're the worst options ever.

hahaha yeah very true. i guess my nostalgic side wants to see Manson again, unfortunately i never saw him in his heyday.... 

and i never saw Rob Zombie, which i'm sure his shows are not good anymore. 

Well I saw TWIABP tonight and it kicked ass, got the new tour pressing of Harmlessness and I got the balloons they released during the pre-order, they were only a dollar so I had too, I was tempted to get the Cat wall flag, but I already bought the Tumblr book that day and figured they had enough of my money.