8 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Aww damn I actually didn't go to this tour because I didn't like the new one but I'm a fan of their teen suicide stuff

You would’ve loved it then, haha.  I don’t mean to sound like I didn’t have a good time because I really did.  I just would’ve enjoyed myself more if I actually knew most of the songs.  Made me want to get some of their older stuff though, so that’s a plus.

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Is there something else to call a local band? If so, I don't want to hear it.

That was my poor attempt of saying dude!!!  You gotta see them, especially if they're a hometown band.  Skinless is sick live and I can't wait to hear their new record which should arrive in the mail today.

I was 100% gonna go to Skinless but that Cave In show is a few days later and it's less than a week after I get back from vacation. Definitely gonna try to go though.

I missed them play so many tiny shows because I wasn't allowed to go to shows in high school until I got my own car (I still wasn't "allowed" to go, but just did anyways at that point)

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I was 100% gonna go to Skinless but that Cave In show is a few days later and it's less than a week after I get back from vacation. Definitely gonna try to go though.

I missed them play so many tiny shows because I wasn't allowed to go to shows in high school until I got my own car (I still wasn't "allowed" to go, but just did anyways at that point)

That was a painful time for me too. 

I rember going to a show the first day of Jr year without asking and getting a phone call saying that I needed to get home right away so I had to leave half way through punchline. Still worth it in hindsight. 

11 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

did Fu have a good merch selection?  Seeing them tonight.

Yes, they have quite a few records for sale.  From what I remember (I believe this is correct) they had Daredevil, The Action is Go, Godzilla's Eatin' Dust, California Crossing, and Clone of the Universe.  They also had the Kept Between Trees EP.  They had a few 7" on the merch board but unfortunately those were sold out which was a bummer because those were the main things I wanted.  Not sure if they're re-upping during the tour when things sell out, so who knows what they'll still have.  They had some rad shirts too.